Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sony a500 DSLR  (Read 2158 times)
Trailrider
Administrator
Town Crier

Die Bergie...

« on: February 17, 2013, 05:04:15 PM »

Wel, nou net na ek my Canon SX50 HS gekoop het, het ek nog 'n kamera gekry. 'n "Company Kamera". Cool

Dis 'n Sony a500 DSLR body, met 'n Sony 75 - 300mm zoom lens, polarizing filter, Sigma 10 - 20mm wyehoek lens, ekstra flash ens.

Baie in my skik so ver! Nou sien ek ook hoe groot is die verskil tussen 'n Digitale kamera en 'n SLR.

“Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
tok-tokkie

Insects: busy little blighters.

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 06:05:49 PM »

Completely different ball game isn't it.  You can see the image no matter how bright it is.  You can focus the camera properly - especially when doing close-ups.  Having a proper wide angle will be very useful to you.  10mm is really short.
Trailrider
Administrator
Town Crier

Die Bergie...

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »

Completely different indeed. And this camera also has the HDR function and that, combined with the wide angle lens, works really well photographing car interiors. My techniques probably needs some polishing but I'm sure I'll catch up quickly.

“Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
Trailrider
Administrator
Town Crier

Die Bergie...

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 07:53:10 PM »

Since I did not buy this camera I did no research. Where does it fit in? How good is it as a setup? Is anything else needed and if so, what? It has an extra flash etc.

buzzlightyear
Administrator
Village Elder

I come in pieces

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 08:43:13 AM »

One thing that you should do is put on a UV filter on the lens. It protects the lens against scratches. A tripod and remote is also handy for a SLR for long exposures like night shots.

A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. - John LeCarré
Trailrider
Administrator
Town Crier

Die Bergie...

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 07:40:33 PM »

A1

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: