Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eendag.......  (Read 1721 times)
Pmdb
Town Crier

« on: May 17, 2010, 08:11:11 PM »

Eendag as ek groot is......

This is Serra da Leba, a landmark in Angola. It has been one of the country's postcard images for decades, but all shots were taken by day. I needed something different. I decided to try a night shot, but it seemed impossible: pitch black, foggy, an altitude of 1,800 meters (5,000 feet). My Nikon can stay open as long as 60 seconds max. But a car takes a few minutes to climb and descend and complete the "drawing." The fog was blocking! Suddenly the fog cleared, a car went down, another went up, and they met in the middle in under 60 seconds

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/serra-da-leba-angola/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I am not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Trailrider
Administrator
Town Crier

Die Bergie...

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 08:36:12 PM »

Amazing!!!!

Daai pas gaan ek nog eendag ry. Wink

Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.
lox
Village Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 02:36:03 PM »

TR nooi my saam dit is op my wil doen lys ook

Bly nederig en waardeer wat jy het, dit kan binne oomblikke van jou weggeneem word.
Natuurkind
Town Crier

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »

Whow, dis ongelooflik. Ek wonder of Gatsaam daarlangs gaan ry op sy trip soontoe. Hoop hy neem nog foto's as hy doen.

Life is short! Break the rules!
Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything
That made you smile!
Operator
Town Crier

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 02:57:48 PM »

Whow, dis ongelooflik. Ek wonder of Gatsaam daarlangs gaan ry op sy trip soontoe. Hoop hy neem nog foto's as hy doen.

Gatsaam is tans in Angola en hulle gaan beslis daardie pas ry en gaan beslis foto's neem.

Hy behoort oor so 3 weke hier te kan post.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: